The actual high amount of haplotype sharing try an indicator regarding a good FSIB (89% probability) or HSIB (11%) relationship (Dining table S6)

The actual high amount of haplotype sharing try an indicator regarding a good FSIB (89% probability) or HSIB (11%) relationship (Dining https://datingranking.net/es/swapfinder-review table S6) Case study step 1. FSIB dating (cherry: ‘Emperor Francis’ and you will ‘Schmidt’) ‘Emperor Francis’ and you will ‘Schmidt’ didn’t come with reported pedigree relationship but really shared 632 cM on …

The actual high amount of haplotype sharing try an indicator regarding a good FSIB (89% probability) or HSIB (11%) relationship (Dining table S6) قراءة المزيد »